Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Favorite Responses to "I'm from the US"

"Cool...like Harlem?"

"I did a report on Idaho once...ever been there?"

"Do you know the Fallons? They're my cousins"

Roommate: I'm from California
Every Irish person that hears that: duuuuuuuuuude....Duuuuuuuude....*sings OC theme song*

Me: I'm from New Jersey
Guy: Cool, I love the Sopranos
Me: I've never seen it
Guy: I've actually only seen half an episode.....

Tutor (like a TA): Alright, who's International
*raise my hand*
Tutor really slowly: Alright....hmmm, how to explain this.....there are TWO Irelands, ones NORTH Ireland and ones just IRELAND, thats where WE are
(btw, this was for a class titled "North and South Ireland")

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should know that i've been reading this, by copying it into word and reading it later. aussie day sound amazing. leave me comments about my puerto rico entries!

~Sarah

Anonymous said...

hahaha idaho. oh goodness.

Unknown said...

Hey! I know the Fallons! They're my cousins too.....