This does not compute.
I am not getting paid to write this blog, my payment comes in form of feedback. I'm not lying when I say I check this blog multiple times a day to see if anyones commented.
Even if I don't really know you, say hi! I now present "Marianna's Guide to Acceptable Commenting"
1. Positive vs. Negative
It's ok if your comment isn't positive. Think this was a subpar entry? Let me know! Think my fashion choices for that day were silly? Let me know (also let me know if you liked what I was wearing, a la Ch'nel)! Somewhat offended by my actions? Let me know!
On the flip side, positive comments are AWESOME!
2. Name
Its ok if you don't want to put your name on the internet. Come up with a nickname that you and I would understand. My dog apparently keeps commenting and, unless my mom's lost so much control over him that he now has full computer access, it's pretty safe to assume he's not actually the one writing.
3. Content
The comment doesn't even have to pertain to the entry, maybe just a little note saying hi, catching me up on the local gossip. I know I'm usually pretty self centered and don't like to hear about anything that isn't praising me...but I kinda miss you guys and would like to hear what's up.
I can EASILY withhold the last month and a half of blogging from you if you don't start leaving comments.
Thats a lie.
9 comments:
I, for one, welcome your bold commentary and insights. Perhaps they leave your readers speechless, thus accounting for the lack of comments.
hear any good jazz lately?
nicky
Just recommended your blog to our next door neighbor - said it was best read with a glass of wine in hand.
Please remember that your sister has two years of EU pub-crawling over you. Keep her in line. On the other hand - an Irish son in law wouldn't be bad. Nana would be happy.
Finn
you are ridiculous. ha. and i miss you a ton.
I love your blog - it's supah-funny! :D (This is Meagan from squash.) The pictures are gorgeous and the commentary delightful.
Also, when are you coming back to the States? I want to see you again before you graduate!
Hi.
okay, you caught me-- i was scared to leave a comment because i had to choose an "identity" which, lets face it, is pretty shady. but this is your blog so i shouldn't surprised. i really appreciated my shout out. i was like, HOLLA, thats my name, I'M THE ONE who likes her outfits in the blogs! people, on the the other hand were probably like, what does a la ch'nel mean? and mistook my name for a french dessert...
well, keep up the fantastic writing, i expect to keep laughing out loud for the next month and a half!
You seem to have more fun, where does the school work come in? I expect all A's. Go to Canada for your next trip. The large cities are beautiful there too. Say Hi to your mom and Peggy. Is it raining there? Peggy likes the rain. Oodles. Love Nana
I vote for Prague. Teresa might be studing there next spring. As for the vodka, you're lucky you got that sister for a mom and not me! Good luck on your finals. Love Auntie.
Post a Comment