Friday, May 9, 2008

Random Studying Induced Thoughts

-A ridiculous amount of Irish students have the Footloose Soundtrack on their iTunes
-That being said, I have listened to 'Footloose' a ridiculous amount of times over the past 24 hours
-There is a group of guys who I swear must sit outside and wait for the minute I turn off my light to start playing soccer. This is followed by an hour of "thump...thump...thump...CRASH....thump...thump...." 
-I noticed when I first got here that Ireland doesn't have too many toy stores. I now know it's because give any kid here a soccer ball, or a hurling stick and they're good to go for hours. I will raise my children this way. Ideally with hurling sticks
-Google hurling, there's no way I can describe it.
-All semester there has been an area of the main walk to campus fenced off as they build "something". They finally took the fences down. What did they build? A bench. 
-I have discovered the perfect sandwich. A baguette filled with ham and snap beans. Try it, it will change your life. 
-I've reached the point where I can't even guilt trip myself into studying. This is a bad thing. 
-I have an exam tomorrow at 6...who does that? 6 o clock on a Saturday? 
-24 hours and it will be summer. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!!!

-sis